The dauntless Michael Myers survives part four to continue his bloody rampage in the fifth installment of this horror saga. This time the object of the demented murderer is a little girl, Michael's niece, Jamie. Jamie is under medical care at a children's clinic. She suffers seizures as she possesses the power to envision whatever Michael is doing, and since that's usually murder, the child has some horrible nightmares. Dr. Loomis is dedicated to curing both Jamie and Michael (if he can ever catch him).
- Starring: Donald Pleasence and Danielle Harris
- Director(s): Dominique Othenin-Girard
- Producer(s): Magnum Picures, Inc.
- Screenwriter(s): Michael Jacobs, Dominique Othenin-Girard, Shem Bitterman
- Distributor: Galaxy International Releasing
- Release Date: Friday, August 25, 1989
Featured Animal Action
Jamie's dog Max also tries to protect her from Michael. When you see Max dead, you are actually looking at a fake "prop" dog. In another scene when a dead possum falls out of a laundry chute, a rubber prop was also used.