John Candy turns in a sensitive performance in this warm comedy about family relationships. When Cindy and Bob are called out of town on a family emergency, they reluctantly leave their home and children in the care of Buck, Bob's odd ball bachelor brother.
- Starring: John Candy, Amy Madigan
- Director(s): John Huges
- Producer(s): John Hughes, Tom Jacobson, Tristin Rogerson-Dolley
- Screenwriter(s): John Hughes
- Distributor: Universal Studios
- Release Date: Wednesday, August 16, 1989
- Rating: Acceptable