Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me
A young FBI agent disappears while investigating a murder miles from Twin Peaks that may be related to the future murder of Laura Palmer; the last week of the life of Laura Palmer is chronicled.
- Starring: Kyle MacLachlan and Sheryl Lee
- Director(s): David Lynch
- Producer(s): Gregg Fienberg, David Lynch and Mark Frost
- Screenwriter(s): David, Lynch, Robert Engels
- Distributor: CIBY Pictures
- Animal Coordinator: Unknown
- Release Date: Friday, August 28, 1992
- Rating: Acceptable
Featured Animal Action
Animal action is minimal and includes a dog barking, a white horse that appears standing in a bedroom, then disappears, and a bird in a cage.