Three of Hearts
Three of Hearts is an unusual story of how a lesbian woman tries to retrieve a love lost. Connie's girlfriend, Ellen, has left her and Connie is heartbroken. She tries to go about her daily routine, but cannot think of anything but Ellen. One day Connie meets Joe, a male escort, and they become friends. Connie decides to hire Joe to "escort" Ellen so that she can find out if Ellen is still interested in her and if Ellen still loves her. Joe does just that. After each date with Ellen, Joe comes home and tells Connie what he has found out. All seems to be going well for Connie, but, unbeknownst to all parties involved, Joe and Ellen are starting to fall in love. Joe is now caught in the middle. We watch as Joe struggles with the decision of following his heart or losing his true love for the sake of a friend.
- Starring: Billy Baldwin and Sherilyn Fern
- Director(s): Yurah Bogayeviez
- Producer(s): David Permut, Joel Michaels and Nathan Irmas
- Screenwriter(s): Adam Greenman
- Distributor: New Line Cinema
- Animal Coordinator: Unknown
- Release Date: Wednesday, September 30, 1992
- Rating: Acceptable
Featured Animal Action
Animal action was limited to one scene in which a dog is walked on a leash.