Social Network, The
The Social Network is a true story about a group of Harvard college students that created Facebook in their dorm room and rose to fame and wealth before eventually becoming involved in lawsuits.
- Starring: Jesse Eisenberg and Justin Timberlake
- Director(s): David Fincher
- Producer(s): Scott Rudin
- Screenwriter(s): Ben Mezrich, Aaron Sorkin
- Distributor: Columbia Pictures
- Animal Coordinator: Phil's Livestock
- Release Date: Friday, October 01, 2010
Featured Animal Action
A chicken sits in a cage in the background while college students talk. For this mild action, a chicken was placed in its cage moments before filming and allowed to do whatever came naturally as trainers stood nearby. The cage was inspected for hazards and made comfortable, and sets were closed and secured. For the scene in which the row team rows their boat toward a flock of geese, which then fly up and away, these birds were coincidentally caught on film in their natural environment and were not manipulated by the production.