Karate Kid Part III, The
When John Kreese, an unethical karate instructor, is publicly humiliated by Mr. Miyagi, Kreese loses all his students and vows revenge upon the elderly Oriental. His plan is to force Daniel, Miyagi's young karate protege into defending his title in a tournament and to corrupt Daniel by training him with unethical techniques that will ensure his defeat.
- Starring: Pat Morita and Ralph Macchio
- Director(s): John G. Avildsen
- Producer(s): Columbia Pcitures
- Screenwriter(s): Robert Mark Kamen, Robert Mark Kamen
- Distributor: Columbia Pictures
- Release Date: Thursday, May 25, 1989
- Rating: Acceptable
Featured Animal Action
A dog on a leash is part of one scene early in the film. Part III continues where Part II ended and is strictly for fans of karate.