Still Breathing is a romance film about Fletcher, a San Antonio man, who, through a vision, believes he has seen the woman with whom he is destined to spend the rest of his life. This film is about how he sets out to find her.
- Starring: Joanna Going
- Director(s): James F. Robinson
- Producer(s): Zapp Pictures
- Screenwriter(s): James F. Robinson
- Distributor: October Films
- Release Date: Thursday, October 09, 1997
- Rating: Believed Acceptable
Featured Animal Action
There is a scene where a woman walks down the sidewalk and a dog in a parked car barks and growls as she passes. The dog was a personal pet of the producer's assistant.