Night At The Roxbury, A
A Night At The Roxbury is a film about two wealthy, twenty - something, nerdy brothers who try to score in Los Angeles
- Starring: Will Ferrell, Chris Kattan, Dan Hedaya and Lori Anderson
- Director(s): Peter Markle
- Producer(s): Paramount Pictures
- Screenwriter(s): Steve Koren, Will Ferrell
- Distributor: Paramount Pictures
- Animal Coordinator: Birds and Animals
- Release Date: Friday, October 02, 1998
Featured Animal Action
There is a scene where two golden retrievers run A to B from outside into a kitchen. One dog jumps onto the table and runs across it, knocking over dishes. The trainer placed the dogs on their mark and cued them with verbal and hand commands. All of the dishes were breakaway plastic and the dog was prepped prior to the scene. Food was strategically placed on the table to help encourage the dog.
In another scene, the dogs are at a wedding where they stand with their paws placed on top of the table as they eat the wedding cake. The trainer placed the dogs on their mark and cued them with verbal and hand commands. Food, consisting of chicken baby food, was placed around the cake to simulate the dogs eating wedding cake.