My Best Friend's Wedding
My Best Friend's Wedding is a comedy about two best friends Julianne and Michael. When Michael informs Julianne that he is getting married, she discovers that she is in love with him. After coming to that conclusion, she realizes that she can't give him up. However, she has only four days before the wedding to break them up.
- Starring: Julia Roberts, Dermot Mulroney and Cameron Diaz
- Director(s): P.J. Hogan
- Producer(s): Best Friends Productions Inc.
- Screenwriter(s): Ronald Bass
- Distributor: TriStar Pictures
- Animal Coordinator: Unknown
- Release Date: Thursday, April 17, 1997
- Rating: Acceptable
Featured Animal Action
There are two scenes involving animals. In one scene, a tiger is seen sitting in a cage during the bachelorette party. Later in the film, a doe is seen standing in front of a gazebo.