Mumford is a film about a man named Mumford who moves into this small town and poses as a psychologist. He becomes very popular and the other two psychologists in town are loosing patients to him. They decide to have him investigated and soon the town finds out he is a fake.
- Starring: Loren Dean, Hope Davis, Jason Lee
- Director(s): Lawrence Kasdan
- Producer(s): The Mumford Company
- Screenwriter(s): Lawrence Kasdan
- Distributor: Kasdan Pictures
- Animal Coordinator: Unknown
- Rating: Acceptable
Featured Animal Action
There is a dog in several scenes in the film running from A to B to an actor, jumping over a fence and into a yard, jumping onto a car, and being petted by the actor. The dog was prepped prior to filming. For all of these scenes the trainer placed the dog on its mark and cued it with verbal and hand commands. Other animal action consists of some cows grazing in the background and an insect crawling from point A to B.