Living Out Loud
The Kiss is a film about Judith, a woman who is divorced after twenty years of marriage and the experiences she encounters while trying to find herself.
- Starring: Danny Devito and Holly Hunter
- Director(s): Richard LaGravenese
- Producer(s): Jersey Films
- Screenwriter(s): Richard LaGravenese
- Distributor: New Line Cinema
- Release Date: Friday, October 24, 1997
- Rating: Acceptable
Featured Animal Action
There is a scene at night where a horse gets away from its trainer and trots from A to B down the street with the trainer in pursuit. The trainer catches up to the horse and leads him away. For this scene, the horse was tethered to the trainer that was pursuing him. As a safety precaution, neoprene boots were placed on the horse's hoofs.