Dancer, Texas Pop. 81
Dancer, Texas Pop. 81 is a film about four high school buddies who have made a pact to leave town after graduation. The week-end following graduation, a few in the group start to have second thoughts about their departure.
- Starring: Peter Facinelli, Etham Embry and Breckin Meyer
- Director(s): Time McCanlies
- Producer(s): Dancer Texas, LLC
- Screenwriter(s): Time McCanlies
- Distributor: TriStar Pictures
- Release Date: Friday, February 06, 1998
Featured Animal Action
The film is set in a rural town where a number of times, livestock can be seen in the background. There are several scenes where horses are ridden from A to B.; are tied up to a tree, standing around a creek and in the creek. There is a scene where ranch hands, on horseback, are herding cows from the open range into a pen. In other animal action an eagle flies through the air and, although it is not actually seen, an insect is supposedly killed by one of the characters.