An insurance representative makes his way into a big-city sales convention in hopes of saving the jobs of some fellow employees. But things turn chaotic when he encounters a scandal, an adulteress, a booze and drugs party, and some unexpected friendships.
- Starring: John C. Reilly, Sigourney Weaver and Ed Helms
- Director(s): Miguel Arteta
- Producer(s): Jim Burke, Alexander Payne, Jim Taylor
- Screenwriter(s): Phil Johnston
- Distributor: Fox Searchlight
- Animal Coordinator: Paws For Effect
- Release Date: Friday, February 11, 2011
- Rating: Outstanding
Featured Animal Action
All grounds were inspected for hazards, and sets were closed off and secured. Cast and crew members were introduced to the animals and instructed on their proper handling.
Two of the convention attendees milk cows in a barn. For this very brief scene, trainers placed the cows on their marks in a barn and tied their ropes to a post. The actors had received instruction and were extremely well-rehearsed on how to briefly milk the cows, which were "show" dairy cows accustomed to being around strangers.
American Humane Association also monitored dog action, which was cut from the theatrical release.