Bullet to the Head
A cop and a professional hitman become partners to battle a common enemy.
- Starring: Sylvester Stallone, Jason Momoa
- Director(s): Walter Hill
- Producer(s): Alfred Gough, Alexandra Milchan, Miles Millar, Joel Silver
- Screenwriter(s): Walter Hill, Alessandro Camon
- Distributor: Warner Brothers Pictures
- Animal Coordinator: Studio Animal Services
- Release Date: Friday, February 01, 2013
Featured Animal Action
All grounds were inspected for hazards and sets were closed off and secured. Cast and crew members were introduced to the animals and instructed on their proper handling.
In the scene where a cat walks in the middle of the road and the car swerves to avoid hitting it, trainers patterned the cat to the mark in the middle of the street. Trainer A released the cat to the middle of the street. Trainer B buzzed the cat to the mark in the middle of the road. Lights were set up down the street to make them look like headlights. The car never came close to the cat.
The horse drawing a carriage was merely caught on the New Orleans street in its natural state.