Blood And Wine
Blood and Wine is about Alex Gates, a Miami wine merchant, and Vic, his safecracking friend, who steal an expensive diamond necklace from a Miami residence. Unfortunately, after the theft is completed many obstacles are thrown into their path making it hard to successfully unload the "hot" necklace.
- Starring: Jack Nicholson, Michael Caine, Judy Davis and Stephen Dorff
- Director(s): Bob Rafelson
- Producer(s): Jeremey Thomas
- Screenwriter(s): Nick Villiers, Bob Rafelson
- Distributor: Fox Searchliht
- Animal Coordinator: Unknown
- Release Date: Friday, February 21, 1997
Featured Animal Action
There is a scene where two men are seen reeling in a shark and one man is seen supposedly jabbing at the shark with a spear. The scene was shot in cuts. There is a brief shot of a fish on a hook and a man on a surf board tosses it back into the water. According to the production company, there were no live fish used in this film. When a shark is seen, it is mechanical. All of the other fish were also mechanical or fake. Other animal action consists of some seagulls seen flying into the air after the sound of a gunshot is heard. This scene was shot in cuts. There is also a scene where the men are seen walking through a fish market in the Miami area.