Big Mommas: Like Father, Like Son
Malcolm (Martin Lawrence) and his son must dress as women and go undercover in an all-girls school to find a key piece of evidence hidden there.
- Starring: Martin Lawrence, Brandon T. Jackson and Max Casella
- Director(s): John Whitesell
- Producer(s): William Paul Clark
- Screenwriter(s): Matthew Fogel
- Distributor: 20th Century Fox Film Corp.
- Animal Coordinator: Atlanta Dog Works
- Release Date: Friday, February 18, 2011
- Rating: Outstanding
Featured Animal Action
A rooster flies out of a closet as Big Momma approaches. A trainer held the rooster inside the closet and gently tossed it to the ground, while another trainer stood behind the camera. The rooster walked around the room naturally as the actors talked. The rooster is a rival team's mascot and wears a sweater with the team logo on it. The rooster was well-prepped to wear the comfortable costume that was made to fit it. Later, the rooster sits on a table and crows. A trainer placed the rooster on the table and stood nearby. The cock-a-doodle-doo was a sound effect. The set was closed and only necessary cast and crew members, who were instructed on the handling of the rooster, were allowed.